Tinido features walkthrough
As a software engineer, I spent a lot of my time with GitHub, and I love the tiny green dots in its contribution calendar. And I felt that feature gives motivation for its user to contribute more and more.
Then, I came up with an idea to build a personal task manager app that shows the user activities in a similar way. Then, during the development, the feature list has been grown more and more.And I named the app Tinido with a slogan: "Do tiny things". I hope that this app can manage small tasks and encourage users to complete these smalls steps continuously.
The following is the list of features that I have completed so far.
- Create task lists with your most important to-dos
- View, edit and manage tasks
- Add tags, notes to any task
- Set a due date, reminder, and priority
- Search and sort tasks inside a list
- See your weekly and monthly activities
- Get and be able to spread inspirational quotes for motivation
- UI/UX for adding tasks and managing tasks are intuitive
- Support both light and dark mode
In general the app has been designed and built with the focus on three important points.
- Creating and managing todo lists and tasks should be easy and flexible
- Statistics and inspiration needs to be delivered for later improvement and achievement
- Simple and clean design for easy usage, so you can focus on your goals and plans
Finally, here is the app preview video.